Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Adidas Clothing Care


I have a chance adidas clothing, but the original! :) Why not choose something that others adidas, adidas for this gift from me sister. Jet black color combined with white. The point very cool, smooth material, slippery, soft like silk. Noadidast only clothes, but I have jacket. Bright red jacke t, light and regular adidas I have something special for this line is 3. I actually like the color blue, but because the very large size eventually be the same brother How do I treat adidas clothing, so that the color is not dull like new again, this is him!

1. Soaked with a detergent, do not wait too long the smell

2. I do not wash brush, just washing clothes by hand.

3. Do not be dried directly on the sun. When that is done will result sallowness

4. If you want to scrub it, do not hot-hot just warm enough.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com